Feb 17, 2010

Break

Has it really been a month since I wrote anything on here? Wow! It's been a nice break but it hardly seems that long. I guess that's what happens when a new puppy shows up. All sense of time gets totally distorted. It's nice having Harlow around. She's a very cute and energetic puppy and is the easiest puppy to live with that I've ever seen. I'm sure this means she's going to be hell on wheels once she gets older, but I'll take what I can get for now.

Time to get back into training. I'm going to be a coach for the marathon training team again this year, which means I get to attend as much of their other training programs as I want. They've got a program this winter aimed at having people train for and PR in short races. Sounds like a good thing for me to do since running fast has never been a strength of mine. It's not like I haven't been training at all. I did get in a good run during the Hash's Red Dress Run last Saturday. :)

No comments: